Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tax Evasion?

Stacy McCain and Gateway Pundit claim that they don’t make anywhere near the $75M+ that the WSJ assumes they make from blogging.

C’mon! The Wall Street Journal - the leading business and financial publication in the United States- doesn’t know what it’s talking about? You ever seen Stacy’s place? Well, I got pictures!



And here’s Stacy fooling around with his – heh - "tip jar"…



I also wandered onto the premises of the Gateway Blogorium.



As I stood in the front yard, a shadow passed over me…



Fess up, boys. You know, there just, ahm, might be a couple of cabinet positions in it for you.

Update: Even more fat-cat blogging! And - quite literally - the fattest fat cats of all!!

8 comments:

Yojimbo said...

The non-editorial side of the WSJ has been experiencing a "quagmire" for sometime now.

Col. Milquetoast said...

$75M+? I'd settle for the $75K+

Paco said...

Colonel: "M" in this context meant thousands ("MM" is typically used for millions); this is common usage in lieu of "K" in the U.S., although both are correct.

richard mcenroe said...

I found a couple more darlings of the internet who might be getting paid a skosh more than they're worth...

Old Tanker said...

Colonel M, think of Roman numerals.

Anonymous said...

Paco, I think the more you talk about the wealth of others, the more you obfuscate the need to introspect, if you know what I mean. Index finger tapping nose. Hmmm. Paco. Fluent in Swiss. Oui, peut-etre. Mehaul.

Paco said...

Mehaul: I posted a response to your comment in the wrong thread.

But what it is, is misdirection.

Anonymous said...

Misdirection, smisshdirection, if there's a buck in it let me know. 1% of Paco's chemical coagulate in all chocolates in west timor must be worth squillions. Don't you need someone to offload the glue at the wharf. I'm closer than you. Mehaul.