Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not to Worry, Harry; I Got Your Solution Right Here

Poor Harry Reid seems a little confused about the Gitmo prisoners.

Frankly, if you want to hold them somewhere in the U.S., I've got a great idea. In the late 18th and early 19th centuries, the British held many of their POW's on old hulks moored on the Thames. Why not revive the practice? I've even got a particular boat in mind. Its owner is frequently away on trips (giving speeches, winning Nobel prizes, testifying before congress), the craft is extremely roomy and it's even environmentally-friendly. Why not put the prisoners on the Bio-Solar One and stick it somewhere in the Everglades?



And you can put the overflow here.

4 comments:

kc said...

Reading quick, I thought the name of the vessel in question was the Bi Polar One!

richard mcenroe said...

In the name of public service, I note that Speaker Pelosi needs grape pickers for her Northern California vineyard...

JeffS said...

I prefer to drop them off in the middle of the Pacific on life rafts. With leaks.

Yojimbo said...

I say make them NYT interns, congressional staffers and ACLU legal researchers.