Saturday, August 22, 2009

Assortment

1) RicketyClick has a good post on grass roots vs. astroturfers, and a link to Looking at the Left, which offers one of the best comparative photo essays I’ve seen on the subject.

2) Camp of the Saints provides some fine links to newsworthy items of the day.

3) TrogloPundit receives Pew Research Center acclaim for incivility in health care blogging.

4) Irony deluxe, via Ed Driscoll.

5) Exurban League has an interesting visual on the reliability of government promises.

6) Significant rounding error by the Obama administration.

7) Hmmm. I'm thinking of opening a bank account in the UK and changing my name to Paqo ibn-Yusef.

4 comments:

Jamil, al-Taqqiyah, fiery but nonpartisan journalist said...

Permit me to deposit my first Gitmo reparations cheque...

JeffS said...

1) The post at "Looking at the Left" had my blood boiling.

2) "Barry Capone".....I am so stealing that!

3) Pew Research Center seems to have picked up amnesia, sometime in the period November 2008 to January 2009.

4) Meh, I hope that terrorist dies a painful and prolonged death.

5) Many people really don't know how true that visual is.

6) Eh, what's a few zeros?

7) Must be part of those Shari'a banking laws.

RebeccaH said...

Makes me wish Miss Red had a few of these people in her sights.

Forget that. I wish I had them in my sights.

I can't believe they let that bastard Megrahi go. Nice, Libya, welcome home your homegrown mass murderer as a hero. We see what kind of people you are.

And yes, he will die, painfully, and slow. Cosmic justice, even if we can't get the other kind.

Bob Belvedere said...

FMJRA administered:
http://www.thecampofthesaints.com/2009.08.30_arch.html#1251674997826