Tuesday, June 22, 2010

From the far-flung corners of Blairistan

Tim Blair has a knack for finding memorable quotes from news stories. This one brought forth a hearth-felt “Haw!”: ”Kevin Rudd’s top mental health adviser has resigned in frustration …”

Andrea Harris blasts the profound ignorance of the modern American liberal (and when I say “blasts”, I mean BLASTS!!).

The estimable Mr. Bingley discovers a unique technology for stopping the oil spill.

Richard McEnroe envisions a fascinating remake of The Wizard of Oz.

Pixie Place marks the passing of Jimmy Dean (she’s got several YouTube videos, including Dean’s monster 1961 hit, “Big Bad John”. I loved that song when I was a kid; still gives me goose-pimples).

“What do our college students really know about Israel?” asks Miss Red. The answer is unsurprisingly depressing.

James Board reports on another "honor" killing.

No comments: