Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Assortment

Why does global warming charlatan Jim Hansen still have a job? (And, yes, that's a rhetorical question.)

Common sense from John Stossel, via Friends of Carbon Dioxide.

Congrats to kae on her, um, big lottery win (hey, I ain't knockin' it; all I've got to show for my investment in five Megamillions lottery tickets is heartache).

Smitty ventures into the heart of darkness.

Liberty at Stake on "Barry's Iron Triangle of Economic Fail".

Cubs vs. White Sox.

Elephants on Mars!

Correction: I think I may have misunderstood the Buffett Rule (jeez, the thing's practically a bill of attainder).

Just as I suspected! Swampman is an old softie.

Planning a surprise party? Don't make a move before consulting TimT.

Excessive government spending: a picture's worth a thousand words.

Faces of Palestine (H/T: Jill J)

California: circling the drain...

2 comments:

TimT said...

Thanks for the link :) That post arose out of a previous throwaway idea in a conversation with family over Easter so the inspiration really came from them.

rinardman said...

The way I heard it was a Cards fan & Cubs fan, but either way the Cubs are funny.

BTW Paco, I see the Tigers are 4-0, off to a good start. The Cards are off to a good start, too. If Matheny can keep'em going, maybe they'll meet the Tigers in the WS again.

The Cards motto this year: 12 in '12.