Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pelosi gets some bad Botox

Nancy Pelosi claims that the ghosts of several women's rights activists apparently tried to climb into her lap at a meeting in the White House.

Susan B. Anthony, who could not be reached for comment, was supposedly one of them. Since Anthony was a Republican, maybe she was trying to shove Pelosi onto the floor, preparatory to stomping on her with her high-button shoes.

"Damn! If I'd have known we were going to wind up with Nancy Pelosi, I'd have just stayed home and baked cookies!"

4 comments:

Marica said...

Paco, you shouldn't make fun. I can see me looking like this in a few years. Separate me from enough nicotine lozzzes and I'll bite your face off if you don't tow the line.

Paco said...

Hey, I think she's a fox.

Minicapt said...

"tow the line": tsk, tsk, tsk ...

Cheers

home remodeling said...

I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!