Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday funnies

Sure, Floyd Mayweather won against Manny Pacquiao. But I know one person who could stomp Floyd into the canvas...




Could it be?
I went to the supermarket yesterday and parked near a blue car. At first glance, there didn't appear to be anything particularly distinctive about it.



But then I noticed something intriguing on the back window: a decal that read "Police Public Call Box".



Finally, the dead give-away.



I looked for Wronwright inside the store, but I suppose he was wearing his ninja attire; the only evidence I could find that he had been there was an empty space on a shelf containing four-packs of Yoo Hoo.


Steve at the Pub discovers the anti-bureaucratic magic of the humble org chart.

Kind of like Salvador Dali, but with pizzas.

New from Paco Enterprises' healthcare division: the diet fork (via Odd Stuff Magazine).

5 comments:

bruce said...

Seeing mysterious Wronright signs everywhere, maybe you do need a long holiday Chairman Paco.

Keeping track of time-lords can be very stressful I'm sure.

RebeccaH said...

Leave it to Wronwright to make the Tardis look like a car.

HAL9000 said...

Easier for him to wax.

rinardman said...

Has there been any funny business involving a large lake in your area, Paco?

Paco said...

R-man: Not yet, but I am remaining vigilant.