Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Stop the world, I want to get off

"Transgender woman who 'suffered a broken penis when her lover had a heart attack and DIED during sex' sues the man's wife for damages".

I think one would pour over the writings of those great jurists Blackstone and Maitland in vain looking for precedent in a case like this. I presume if these gentlemen were alive today, one or both would look at this case and mutter, in shock, something along the lines of "I say, old top, who does this s**t?"

6 comments:

bruce said...

Lesley Bricusse and Anthony Newley were prophets. They saw the 21st Century coming.
There's always a Joker.

RebeccaH said...

The inmates are running the asylum.

Mike_W said...


The world is going Mad.

Veeshir said...

Someone at DPUD commented once that Western Civ was going to fall under the weight of its own absurdities.

I wish I could argue with that.
I really do.

Jonah said...

So what has the penis and who exactly is what man's or woman's wife and what died?

Jonah said...

And what is suing what? For what? Damages? Like with a warehouse fire?